HMH® is excited to be part of the 2017 American Psychological Association (APA) convention in our nation’s capitol August 3-6! Here’s a rundown of our planned activities:
This year, as part of our commitment to the psychologists of tomorrow, HMH is sponsoring a pair of scholarships for graduate students studying psychology via the American Academy of School Psychology (AASP). In addition, we are continuing our annual sponsorship of APA’s School Psychology Division (Division 16).
We are proud to support these groups and appreciate the opportunity to be a small part of their important mission.
Visit us at Booth #305 to See WJ IV ECAD in Action
Stop by HMH Booth #305 to learn how you can expand early childhood testing in your practice with the WJ IV™ Tests of Early Cognitive and Academic Development (ECAD®). Discover how this unique battery can help you gain insights on cognitive development, early academic skills, and expressive language for children from age 2:6 through 7:11.
Presentations will be offered:
- Thursday, August 3 at 4:15 and 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 4 at 12:15 and 12:30 p.m.
Can’t make one of the presentations? No problem! Check out our brief introductory video.
No matter when you stop by the booth, be sure to take advantage of everything we’ve got going on:
- Mention this blog post to receive a special money-saving offer on HMH Clinical and Special Needs Assessments—available only to APA conference attendees!
- Enter our WJ IV kit raffle* for your chance to win a free kit! Choose from the following:
- WJ IV Tests of Cognitive Abilities
- WJ IV Tests of Achievement
- WJ IV Tests of Oral Language
- WJ IV Tests of Early Cognitive and Academic Development
- 1 Year Individual Examiner
- WIIIP® Subscription**
- Make sure your mobile device doesn’t tap out during a session! Recharge at our charging station while you visit.
We hope to see you in D.C.! Start planning your visit.
*Applicable laws and policies may restrict educators from accepting certain items, including contest prizes. Prize winners with educational affiliations must obtain approval from the appropriate school authority for the acceptance of the prize, and are responsible for notifying Houghton Mifflin Harcourt immediately if approval is denied. Winners must meet appropriate product qualification levels to be eligible for acceptance of the prize. Only one prize per person will be accepted.
**Subject to annual renewal fee after first year.
HMH®, WJ IV™, ECAD®, and WIIIP® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.