To grow into strong writers, students need to understand the qualities of good writing for every style and genre. With Writable®, you can deliver the support your students need and align assignments to today's English Language Arts standards.
Writable's online suite of tools invites students to engage in purposeful writing. They can develop drafts, and reflect on and incorporate feedback to make their writing stronger by using student-friendly rubrics as guides. Watch great writing emerge and flourish, through the robust supports built into Writable.
When students learn to write for an authentic audience, and to provide actionable, constructive feedback to each other, they become stronger writers.
• Feedback tools allow students and teachers to easily share constructive comments for optimal outcomes.
• Comment stems help students deliver meaningful, anonymous feedback that is timely and relevant.
• Students can link to their Google accounts for access to all the features of Google® Docs.
• Comment, observe, and customize support with a menu of digital tools.
• Streamline the grading process with stored comments and the freedom to decide when and how to grade.
• Rich data drives instruction and practice, and intuitive reports enable immediate progress reporting across stakeholders.
• As a state-of-the-art writing tool, teachers can leverage Writable's robust functions with any instructional model or curriculum.
When you combine Writable with Collections, you can strengthen and streamline your writing lessons. Writable includes mentor texts, prompts, rubrics, and stored comments that reinforce the writing process for students while supporting teachers.