ECAD Scoring & Reporting
To determine the presence and severity of cognitive delays, ECAD offers percent delay, standard deviation delay, and months delay scores - helping assessors in many states meet IDEA eligibility requirements.
Scoring and reporting for ECAD is completed through the free WJ Online Scoring and Reporting system, a secure, web-based environment accessible from any computer with an Internet connection. Plus, when paired with the WJ IV Interpretation and Instructional Interventions Program™ (WIIIP®)*, ECAD reports provide easy-to-implement intervention suggestions that target specific cognitive and academic delays.
The following reports are available for ECAD in the WJ Online Scoring and Reporting System:
- Score Report: This report provides age-equivalent (AE) scores (including difficulty levels or ranges, relative proficiency index (RPI), standard score or percentile rank for a single examinee.
- Parent Report: This report describes the clusters or tests administered and provides a profile of the examinee's norm-based or criterion-referenced based proficiency when compared with others in the same age nationally. This report is available in English and Spanish.
- Profile Report: This report provides a graphical description of the examinee's performance using the standard score confidence band and percentile rank (PR).
- Comprehensive Report: Examiners with a WIIIP subscription can create a Comprehensive Report using ECAD scores.
About the WJ Online Scoring and Reporting System
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt provides web-based scoring and reporting for all Woodcock-Johnson® Fourth Edition (WJ IV™) assessments, including ECAD®.
Accessible for free with a paper record form purchase, the WJ Online Scoring and Reporting System offers a powerful solution that provides:
- Secure, 24/7 access from any computer with an Internet connection
- Accurate and reliable results delivered in real time through robust reports
- 90 days to edit committed test records
- Deletion and restoration of test records
ECAD®, WJ IV™, Woodcock-Johnson®, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt™, and HMH® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
*WIIIP available through a separate subscription.