Houghton Mifflin Harcourt provides web-based scoring and reporting for all Woodcock-Johnson® Fourth Edition (WJ IV™) assessments, including ECAD®.
Accessible for free with a paper record form purchase, the WJ Online Scoring and Reporting System offers a powerful solution that provides:
- Secure, 24/7 access from any computer with an Internet connection
- Accurate and reliable results delivered in real time through robust reports
- 90 days to edit committed test records
- Deletion and restoration of test records
Robust Reporting for Meaningful Results
To determine the presence and severity of cognitive delays, ECAD offers percent delay, standard deviation delay, and months delay scores - helping assessors in many states meet IDEA eligibility requirements.
Scoring and reporting for ECAD is completed through the free* WJ Online Scoring and Reporting system, a secure, web-based environment accessible from any computer with an Internet connection.
Plus, when paired with the WJ IV Interpretation and Instructional Interventions Program™ (WIIIP®)**, ECAD reports provide easy-to-implement intervention suggestions that target specific cognitive and academic delays.
ECAD Scoring & Reports
The following reports are available for ECAD in the WJ Online Scoring and Reporting System:
- Score Report: This report provides age-equivalent (AE) scores (including difficulty levels or ranges, relative proficiency index (RPI), standard score or percentile rank for a single examinee.
- Parent Report: This report describes the clusters or tests administered and provides a profile of the examinee's norm-based or criterion-referenced based proficiency when compared with others in the same age nationally. This report is available in English and Spanish.
- Profile Report: This report provides a graphical description of the examinee's performance using the standard score confidence band and percentile rank (PR).
- Comprehensive Report: Examiners with a WIIIP subscription can create a Comprehensive Report using ECAD scores.
ECAD®, WJ IV™, Woodcock-Johnson®, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt™, and HMH® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
**WIIIP available through a separate subscription.