Robust Reporting for Meaningful Results
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt now provides web-based scoring and reporting for all Woodcock-Johnson® Fourth Edition (WJ IV™) assessments, including ECAD®.
Accessible for free with a paper record form purchase, the WJ Online Scoring and Reporting System offers a powerful solution that provides:
- Secure, 24/7 access from any computer with an Internet connection
- Accurate and reliable results delivered in real time through robust reports
- 90 days to edit committed test records
- Deletion and restoration of test records
The WJ online reporting system allows examiners to enter raw scores, assessment data, and test session observations for any test in the WJ IV suite of assessments. Users can then generate and review reports for all derived scores and clusters in the secure environment, download the report as a PDF for easy sharing and offline review, and generate fully editable MS Word documents.
With the publication of the test, examiners will be able to use the system to run a Score Report for ECAD.
Sample ECAD Comprehensive Report
Planned Future Reports
The following reports will become available in the WJ Online Scoring and Reporting System for ECAD in the near future:
- Standard Score/Percentile Rank Report: This report provides standard scores and percentile ranks for all administered tests and clusters.
- Parent Report: This report provides graphical representations and qualitative descriptions of the child's scores along with easy-to-understand definitions of the constructs that are assessed with ECAD. This report can be generated in English or Spanish.
- Developmental Age Profile Report: This report presents a graphical display of the child’s level of development on administered tests and clusters, and is useful for planning instruction and/or interventions.
- Comprehensive Report: Examiners with a WIIIP subscription can create a Comprehensive Report using ECAD scores. Click here to learn more!
ECAD®, WJ IV™, Woodcock-Johnson®, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt™, and HMH® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.