Inspiring Greatness: Small Changes for Big Results
Every school transformation is an accumulation of tangible steps. Start small to sustain big change. The International Center for Leadership in Education (ICLE) is proud be connecting educators across the nation at our 31st Model Schools Conference.
I learned more than I thought possible. So many ideas and perceptions matched my own and I wish more teachers could hear these messages. Thank you again.
English Teacher Canyon View High School, Waddell, AZ
Learn from Model Schools, Innovative Districts and Epic Educators who have solved challenges and positively impacted student outcomes
- Network with inspiring educational thought leaders and your peers
- Present your ideas and get actionable feedback to help you put solutions into practice
- Invest in your future with valuable Professional Development
Thought-Provoking Insights from Industry Leaders and Peers
This year’s amazing line up of speakers, model schools and innovative districts will ignite the passion in you with their stories of learning and success in a challenging year.
Registration and Travel
Registration for MSC 2023 includes:
- Four days of highly engaging and relevant professional learning
- Powerful keynote presentations
- Over 100 sessions to choose from
- Morning coffee and pastries, daily beverages and lunch
- On-site bookstore
Orlando World Center Marriott
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
- Orlando International Airport — (MCO) is the closest airport
- Conference hotel is approximately 20 miles from the airport
- Mears Connect will provide shuttle service from MCO to Orlando area hotels.
- Make reservations online at mearsconnect.com.
- Estimated taxi/ride share fare: 45 USD (one way)
Registration Policies & Payments
Registration Fees by Deadline
July 1 – Aug 31, 2022: $695
Sep 1 – Dec 31, 2022: $795
Jan 1 – March 31, 2023: $995
April 1 – June 26, 2023: $1095
Credit Card: We accept payments online by all major credit cards.
Purchase order: You may secure your registration with a valid Purchase Order. First, register online During registration you will be asked to upload a copy of your valid PO. An invoice will be included in your confirmation email.
Check By Mail: When mailing your check please include the names and confirmation numbers of all registrations it applies to. Failure to do so may result in a cancelled registration. Checks should be made payable to International Center for Leadership in Education and mailed to PO Box 224, Rexford, NY 12148
Become a Model School, Innovative District, or Epic Educator in 2023
Model Schools Conference is a wonderful and welcoming community of education professionals like you just waiting to hear your transformational journey. Why should you apply to present at MSC 2023?
- Effect Positive Change. Someone is waiting to hear your story!
- Make New Connections. Add your voice to a larger movement and join efforts with other committed educators.
- Raise Your Profile. Be recognized by your peers as a driver of positive change on the national level
Start your application today, you may return to complete it anytime before the deadline on December 31, 2022.
Learn more about the application process, including sample application forms.
Presenting at Model Schools was an incredible honor. You helped us solidify a very powerful message and gave us a platform to impact others as they lead their schools and districts.
Director of Accountability Tuscaloosa County Schools, AL