Find the pathway to achievement at HMH Booth # 1024!
At HMH, we believe this pathway begins with a commitment to giving mathematics the attention it deserves—every day: Numeracy counts for academic success. It counts for confidence in all content areas, including STEM. It counts for college achievement. It counts for career growth. Numeracy counts for future success.
Be sure to stop at our pledge wall and take the Numeracy Counts pledge:
- I will engage in more positive talk about math.
- I will take opportunities to demonstrate problem solving in real-world scenarios.
- I will emphasize the importance of hard work and perseverance.
- I will recognize the value of productive failure and encourage it!
- I will remain confident and help my students believe in themselves and understand that math achievement is possible for each of them.
Have your photo taken and share it on social media to urge your peers to take the pledge! And ask about our Numeracy Counts Administrator Toolkit and Teacher Checklist.
As you make your way along our booth's pathway to achievement, discover solution stations that support your entire math team and curriculum:
- Explore our newest core instructional resources.
- Discover the latest intervention and assessment solutions.
- Interact with professional learning experts and coaches.
- Experience the latest classroom technologies and apps—Osmo™, StudyPop, and HMH Player®.
While you're at the booth, stay for our informative presentations and these author meet-and-greets:
Thursday, April 6
Dr. Karen Fuson introduces Math Expressions © 2018—Celebrate with cider and cookies!
Friday, April 7
Dr. Juli Dixon
Dr. Ed Burger
Dr. Tim Kanold
Don't miss our Exhibitor Workshops in Room 210 AB!
Many of our renowned thought leaders and authors will be presenting throughout the conference. See the complete HMH Workshop schedule.
Get inspired! Discover fresh classroom ideas from math educators like you in HMH Marketplace.
HMH Marketplace is a community of educators sharing supplemental classroom resources and ideas for engaging students. Learn how you can share your ideas with other educators—become part of this growing community by signing up for a free account, and receive a $5 credit on your first purchase.
Visit us in the HMH booth or explore the wide array of resources available through marketplace.hmhco.com.
Plan your visit to the NCTM conference here.