Visit the HMH Learning Bar at Booth # 1518 for Informative, Byte-sized Tech Demos
Find an innovative solution to meet every technology need, from instructional and intervention programs to assessment and game-based learning. Our 15-minute sessions will run throughout each day, on the half hour (concluding Wednesday at 1:30). Topics will include:
Best practices from Technical Services • Rostering and SSO
A growing online community of educators sharing resources and ideas • HMH Marketplace, offering access to classroom resources by other educators
Learning platforms and apps to support your content • Ed: Your Friend in Learning—HMH’s next-generation learning system • Personal Math Trainer®, a time-saving program for personalized math support • HMH Player®, offering 21st-century learning with offline access to digital instruction • OSMO™ game-based learning • HMH Field Trips powered by Google®, 360˚ virtual field trips
Intervention solutions that help you leverage data to drive instruction • Read 180® Universal, literacy intervention for Grades 4–12 • iRead®, foundational reading support for Grades K–2 • Math 180®, support for struggling math students, Grades 5 and up • System 44®, foundational literacy for Grades 3–12
Partnerships for digital content access and digital transition support • ProjectONE, a partnership that offers an innovative, efficient, and seamless experience • Your Schoology® LMS and HMH Common Cartridge® digital content • Your Canvas® LMS and HMH Assessment programs
Earn awesome resources for your classroom!
- Collect multiple colored wristbands by attending any of these HMH-sponsored events, then trade them in at the booth.
- Attend a learning bar session to learn more about our products and solutions!
- Follow READ 180 Universal on Twitter or Facebook.
- Experience a personal demonstration of HMH Field Trips powered by Google®.
- Fill out a preview experience form for Ed: Your Friend in Learning.
- Sign up for HMH Marketplace.
Return to HMH Booth #1518 at any time to redeem your collection of wristbands for prizes!
- New Matter® MOD-t 3D Printer (4 wristbands qualify you to be entered to win a raffle, which will occur each afternoon)
- iRead Beastie Backpack (3 wristbands required)
- Inventology: How We Dream Up Things That Change the World by Pagan Kennedy, author of Who Made That? (4 wristbands required)
- READ 180 Universal Bank Charger (2 wristbands required)
- StudyPOP Popcorn (1 wristband required)
We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio! Plan your visit today.
*Prizes are redeemed only with a collection of different-colored wristbands. Available while supplies last. Prize is to be used for educational/classroom purposes. Applicable laws and policies may restrict educators from accepting certain items, including contest prizes. Each prizewinner must obtain approval from the appropriate school authority for the acceptance of the prize and is responsible for notifying Houghton Mifflin Harcourt immediately if approval is denied. Must be a current educator to qualify for the drawing. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Google® is a registered trademark of Google Inc. New Matter® is a registered trademark of New Matter, Inc. OSMO™ is a trademark of Tangible Play, Inc. Schoology is a registered trademark of Schoology, Inc. Canvas is a registered trademark of Instructure, Inc. Common Cartridge® (CC®) is a trademark of IMS Global Learning Consortium, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Personal Math Trainer®, HMH Player®, Read 180®, iRead®, Math 180®, and System 44® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Be the first to read the latest from Shaped.