ICLE Publications Instructional Change Agent
48 WAYS TO SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFORM FROM SCHOOL LEADER TO CHANGEMAKER
Leaders are at the frontlines, working to move their school forward in an ever-shifting landscape. Today’s leaders must be passionate changemakers, always gathering knowledge and resources to foster positive change in their schools. The leader role is incredibly complex. Leaders work on many levels, from big to small, and are ultimately responsible for engaging an internal compass, improving student outcomes, growing teacher efficacy, satisfying stakeholders, ensuring school safety, setting and managing budgets, schedules, and so much more. The Instructional Change Agent by Adam Drummond offers 48 practical ways to support you in your day-to-day and empower you to lead the charge. A useful resource for all school leaders throughout your career, you’ll shape your “passion dashboard” and identify ways to influence high-impact areas, including: enhancing culture, leading instructional planning, boosting learner engagement, and building strong community partnerships.
- Introduction to The Instructional Change Agent
- Praise for The Instructional Change Agent
- Author Bio for The Instructional Change Agent
- Foreword for The Instructional Change Agent
- Chapter 1 of The Instructional Change Agent
- Acknowledgments for The Instructional Change Agent
- 20-Day Personal Plan of Study for The Instructional Change Agent
- Toolbox for The Instructional Change Agent
- Introduction from Adam Drummond (Video)
- Lead Change in Education Podcast
- Grade: Kindergarten-12
- Material Type: PD/Training
- Format: Softcover, 336 Pages
- ISBN-13/EAN: 9781328027061
- ISBN-10: 1328027066
- Product Code: 3031938
- National/State: National
- Copyright Year: 2019
- Language: English
Please note that all discounts and final pricing will be displayed on the Review Order page before you submit your order.
You have selected a product that is available for purchase only by a customer with an Educational Institution account. If you have an Educational Institution account, please sign out and sign back in using an Educational Institution account email address and password.
For inquiries concerning bulk purchases for corporate use, sales incentives, or nonprofit sales, please email our Special Sales department at TradeSales@hmhco.com.