Sound, professional use of educational and psychological tests means that all test users must:
- Maintain the security of testing materials before and after testing.
- Avoid labeling students based on a single test score.
- Adhere strictly to the copyright law and under no circumstances photocopy or otherwise reproduce answer forms, test books, or manuals.
- Administer, score, interpret, and use tests exactly as specified in the manual.
- Release results only to authorized persons and in a form in keeping with accepted principles of test interpretation.
I certify to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt that I am qualified to properly administer, score, and interpret the test materials I seek to purchase and provided HMH with true and accurate qualification information. HMH Assessment products purchased under my account will only be used by me and/or under my supervision. I assume full responsibility for the proper use of the testing material I order from HMH Houghton Mifflin Harcourt including use in accordance with all applicable legal and ethical guidelines. My response indicates acceptance of and compliance with the above principles and that I have read the qualification criteria and will apply all terms and conditions to all orders.