Are You Ready to Rethink Digital Instruction?
Discover Our Digital Student Experience
With GO Math!® K–6, teachers will notice that students enjoy more access to digital content and resources than ever before. At the heart of this on-the-go experience lies HMH Player™, an all-in-one app for 21st-century learners. In addition, students can watch engaging videos, use virtual manipulatives, benefit from personalized instruction, and much more through the Interactive Student Edition, the eStudent Edition, digital tools, and the Personal Math Trainer® Powered by Knewton™.
Osmo Gaming System
Osmo™ is a unique gaming accessory for iPad® (version 2 and higher). The Osmo Numbers game can be used for additional practice; to build basic skills and fluency in counting, addition, subtraction, and multiplication; to challenge students who have already mastered content; and to motivate students who enjoy learning in a game-like setting. Students benefit from familiarity—from using the same manipulatives (HMH Secret Code Cards and Counters) in both Osmo games and in daily math activities as part of GO Math!.
The HMH Player app is the heart of the digital student experience. With this complete learning app, students can:
- Download content and assignments, work offline, and then synchronize their work with the eStudent Edition
- Collaborate with classmates or the teacher with "Raise a Hand," chat, and in-lesson teamwork
- Earn badges and points to improve motivation and learning as they successfully complete activities
Interactive Student Edition (iSE)
Students will love this dynamic and fun approach to learning math. The Interactive Student Edition:
- Contains alternative content from the eStudent Edition
- Delivers access to embedded media, the Personal Math Trainer, and Math On the Spot videos
- Is available for computers, tablets, and smartphones
eStudent Edition (eSE)
The eStudent Edition (eSE) is the online version of the Write-In Student Edition. The eSE includes:
- Digital answer submission functionality
- Links to interactive enhancements and digital assessment
Digital Tools for Online Problem Solving
Virtual Tools (available in the eStudent Edition and Interactive Student Edition) enable students to work through problems at point of use.
iTools (available from the Student Dashboard) provide virtual manipulatives to help students solve problems.
Math On the Spot Videos
Make learning fun with our dynamic Math On the Spot videos, starring program authors and at K–2, Joey and Jeannie, our Math On the Spot puppets. These videos:
- Walk students through solutions to selected problems in the Student Edition
- Provide step-by-step instructions and explanations of key math concepts
- Are accessible using QR codes in the Student Edition
Personal Math Trainer
The Personal Math Trainer Powered by Knewton is the ultimate online, adaptive assessment and personalized learning system for students, with an automatic reporting and intervention system for the teacher.
Discover Our Digital Teacher Experience
Our Digital Teacher Experience lets teachers choose how they’ll spend their time—on planning, on instruction, on assessment, and on intervention. Our flexible content and resources adapt to fit the needs of today’s busy classrooms so teachers will be free to spend their energy where their students need it most.
With the HMH Player, teachers have access to a full suite of instructional resources—online, offline, or on the go. Teachers can also customize lessons and import their own content from outside of the HMH program. Once class begins, teachers can present interactive lessons to the entire class right from their app.
Based on the 5E Model of Instruction, the eTeacher Edition supports teachers with point-of-use Questioning Strategies, teaching tips, resources for differentiated instruction, additional activities, and Professional Development videos.
The Teacher Dashboard gives one-stop, easy access to a variety of resources:
- eTeacher Edition
- Professional Development videos
- Presentation tools
Along with all student work and grades, work performed in the HMH Player and eTeacher Edition is automatically synced with the Teacher Dashboard.
Interactive Whiteboard Lessons
- Provide rich and engaging learning experiences
- Encourage active participation throughout the lesson
- Available for EVERY lesson in GO Math! K–6
Vocabulary Activity Guides
- Contain activities for introducing, practicing, and reinforcing math vocabulary
- Increase student comprehension and learning
- Help students read words with ease in lesson, in word problems, and on standardized tests
- Also available in print
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. OSMO is a trademark of Tangible Play, Inc. HMH Player™, GO Math®, and Personal Math Trainer® Powered by Knewton™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Knewton™ is a trademark of Knewton, Inc.