Our Client Services team works closely with you to ensure a timely and successful implementation of the Edusoft Assessment Management System in your district. The following services are offered:
HMH offers onsite training classes led by experienced and qualified instructors. The hands-on classes cover all aspects of using the Edusoft Assessment Management System and inform new trainers at your district on best practices, uses and techniques of the State Analysis, Benchmark Exams, Teacher Tools, and Curriculum Management modules and content products.
- Hands-on practical applications
- Small group, hand-on product training for in-depth product understanding
- Training on your own data to make it relevant
- Training manual and QuickGuides for future reference
HMH offers a comprehensive and continuing instruction program that uses web and teleconferencing tools for implementation planning and instructor-led training. HMH’s Distance Learning allows for significant flexibility in scheduling with topics offered in one-hour sessions. Utilizing a “train the trainer” approach, the Distance Learning model makes it possible for up to 15 people to attend each session and become lead trainers for your implementation.
- Lower cost for district training
- Flexible training schedule
- Flexible locations; attendees can be in up to five locations for the same session
- Training on your own data
What happens after your school or district gives its periodic assessments? What methods are used to interpret data for the purpose of improving learning? HMH’s professional development programs help you better understand how to use periodic assessment results to effectively inform instruction and decision-making at the district, school, and classroom levels.
HMH helps you maintain the accuracy and validity of your student information system data. Our Data Integration program offers you tools and services that enable you to get more reliable information and better results from your accountability program. With Data Integration, you receive:
- The ability to load frequent roster updates in Edusoft for more accurate reporting of student information
- Data Validation Tool to help ensure quality data uploads into Edusoft
- Different service options and consultation to determine which level is best for your district
Implementation Management with the HMH Educational Services Team
To assist you in the effective launch and operation of a district-wide accountability program, we offer a comprehensive and proven implementation management package that is tailored to your district’s specific needs and objectives. With implementation management, you receive:
- A team of project planning, management, training, technical integration, and issue resolution experts available to you before, during, and after implementation
- A detailed needs assessment evaluation
- Planning support
- Delivery of a comprehensive implementation plan that includes time lines, dates, and precise escalation paths
- Access to a team of knowledgeable and experienced customer service representatives