- Provides the means to remediate limited proficiency with a direct link between assessment data and evidence-based instructional interventions.
- Offers an ideal solution for organizations implementing problem-solving models like Response to Intervention (RTI).
- An item-level mathematics procedure for the two mathematics tests that help you identify gaps in mathematical knowledge and receive formative interventions to address any underlying undeveloped mathematics skill.
- Includes three unique reports not found in the WJ III NU Compuscore and Profiles Program for reporting interventions, communicating proficiency levels, and interpreting information processing diagnostics.
- Provides a series of checklists to aid incorporating qualitative information required by IDEA (e.g., health status, emotional status, behavior) on evaluation reports.
- Offers tremendous value by providing automated scoring for eleven different assessments in the WJ III family of products
Quickly Score Your Woodcock Assessments
Efficiently score a number of assessments from the WJ III family of products. If you're testing with WJ IV, click here to learn more about the latest version of WIIIP!
- Woodcock-Johnson III NU (WJ III NU) Tests of Achievement, Forms A, B, and C
- WJ III NU Tests of Cognitive Abilities
- Diagnostic Supplement to WJ III NU Tests of Cognitive Abilities
- Batería III Woodcock-Muñoz® NU: Pruebas de aprovechamiento
- Batería III Woodcock-Muñoz NU: Pruebas de habilidades cognitivas
- Bilingual Verbal Ability Tests™- Normative Update
- Bilingual Verbal Ability Tests
- Dean-Woodcock & Sensory Motor Battery
Integrate Additional Interpretive Information
- Augment test scores with observations from eight different checklists to add insight to the scores from a WJ III NU test administration.
- Report data from other popular assessments to ensure your evaluations incorporate a variety of assessment tools and strategies as noted in IDEA.
Implement Research-Based Interventions
Customize your reports with the research-based instructional interventions WIIIP 2.0 recommends. The list of interventions provided for each individual is completely customized based on his or her scores.
- Provide actionable steps for other educators.
- Inform intervention selection in RTI models.
- Make recommendations to colleagues on your school's problem-solving team.
Examiners can customize the reports with the scores, labels, narrative, and interpretive procedures that are most relevant to a particular referral.