Holt McDougal Modern Chemistry © 2012 is a comprehensive high school chemistry program that presents a balanced and engaging approach to conceptual and problem-solving instruction. To address the challenges of today’s chemistry teachers and students, you will see many improvements making the content accessible to a wider range of learners.
Modern Chemistry © 2012 emphasizes:
- Readability with strong vocabulary and reading support,
- Enhanced Teacher Edition with point-of-use teaching support throughout each chapter, including differentiated instruction strategies
- Superior support for problem-solving in print and online
- Exciting online presentation tools to engage students
- A wide variety of student multimedia resources to capture their interest while helping them master the fundamentals of chemistry
What makes Modern Chemistry stand out? Since today’s chemistry classroom is comprised of students with widely differing abilities and learning styles, the program provides you with time saving, easy-to-use resources targeted specifically for English Language Learners, inclusion, below level, and advanced learners. Leading edge, innovative digital tools and skills practice resources provide a multimodal approach—an alternative experience—to help all students master your state standards. Since all the program components are located online, teacher and student will have anytime/anywhere access to the types of resources that today’s teaching environment demands.