The Data Teams Experience: A Guide for Effective Meetings is your core resource for improving the effectiveness of Data Teams at your site. This book explains the five-step process for Data Team meetings in specific detail and addresses the common problems that Data Teams face. The book also addresses the added sixth step of monitoring and evaluating results.
Dr. Angela Peery highlights several examples of successful Data Teams implementation and also includes a section that will help you troubleshoot and solve specific problems. This book is a must for anyone who is implementing the Data Teams process!
- Chapter 1: Data Teams and Alphabet Soup
- Chapter 2: Getting Started—Focus, Structure, and Communication
- Chapter 3: Step by Step -- An Introduction to the Five-Step Process Followed in the Data Team Meeting
- Chapter 4: Introduction to the Crucial Sixth Step—Monitoring and Evaluating
- Chapter 5: We're a Team, Now What? The Challenges Teams Face Early On
- Chapter 6: Hitting our Stride—What High-Performing Data Teams Do
- Chapter 7: Under the Magnifying Glass—The Steps in More Detail
- Chapter 8: Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions