• A hands-on guide to help readers fall in love with their kitchen again.
• Inspiration for home cooks to reach that “light bulb moment.”
• Opens with a hardworking front of book: “The Anatomy of a Knife,” “Pots and Pans You Can't Live Without,” “Good, Better, Best” (Tyler rates the latest gadgets and kitchen equipment).
• Tyler shares how to navigate the aisles of a grocery store like a pro so readers can create the “Ultimate” pantry.
• More than 100 must-master recipes.
• Loaded with photos, including one of every recipe.
You have selected a product that is available for purchase only by a customer with an Educational Institution account. If you have an Educational Institution account, please sign out and sign back in using an Educational Institution account email address and password.
For inquiries concerning bulk purchases for corporate use, sales incentives, or nonprofit sales, please email our Special Sales department at TradeSales@hmhco.com.