In this fifth book of the JUST GRACE series, Grace has to do a school project about potato chips and once again learns some important lessons about friendship.
After reading this new book about Just Grace you will know how to . . .
1. turn your favorite potato chips into a tasty chipwich.
2. draw and fold up your very own zine, which is a cool little book made from only one piece of paper.
3. look for and use the special powers of the wish chip.
This book will not help you know how to . . .
1. do fancy hairstyles for your cat.
2. make a flower garden in your room.
3. bake a four- or even five-layer cake.
But this book might make you feel a little bit hungry, and if it does, then you will know you are having a “snack attack” just like Grace!
Move over Judy Moody, Amber Brown and Clementine, there's a new spunky third grader on the block!
"New characters, such as the hyperactive “Owen 1,” keep the story fresh, but readers will most enjoy Grace’s angst-ridden first-person narrative, delivered with her usual comic touch. Cartoon illustrations (and directions for creating a zine) enliven the text and help to showcase Grace’s artistic talent. A sixth adventure is planned."--Booklist
You have selected a product that is available for purchase only by a customer with an Educational Institution account. If you have an Educational Institution account, please sign out and sign back in using an Educational Institution account email address and password.
For inquiries concerning bulk purchases for corporate use, sales incentives, or nonprofit sales, please email our Special Sales department at TradeSales@hmhco.com.