Earn money for your child’s school with this special edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook
Team up with Betty Crocker and Box Tops for Education, a nationwide program that helps parents earn money for schools. A bonus section at the front shows how to get involved and offers recipes ideal for baking with kids—each using a product containing a Box Top that can be clipped and saved.
Following that is the entire 11th edition of the cookbook. Filled with 1,500 classic and new recipes and 1,100 gorgeous photos, as well as invaluable cooking guidance, The Big Red Cookbook is better and more comprehensive than ever before. The book features:
• A new 32-page section of family baking favorites, each using at least one Box Top product
• Bonus recipes and photos, such as Bear Cookie Pops, Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies and Whole Grain Banana Bread
• 10 Box Tops free inside!
• 1,500 recipes, over half new to this edition
• 1,100 beautiful photos, including 350 step-by-step photos
• Three new chapters on Breakfast and Brunch, Do It Yourself (including canning, preserving and pickling) and Entertaining (including cocktails and party treats)
• Great features: Learn to Make essential recipes like Apple Pie and Roast Turkey; plus Heirloom Recipes paired with fresh new twists
• A Learn with Betty feature showing how to make the perfect cake, muffin, and other foods, including what can go wrong
• Mini recipes giving quick bursts of inspiration in short paragraph form
• Access to 85 online videos demonstrating recipes and techniques from the book, as well as hundreds of bonus recipes
Filled with classic and fresh ideas, beautiful photos and great features, this is the only book you need to enjoy a lifetime of great cooking and to nurture that love in your little ones.
Box Tops for Education is a nationwide initiative that helps parents earn money for their children’s schools by clipping the familiar pink Box Tops coupons from hundreds of products; more than 90,000 K–8 schools participate, and more than $74 million was raised for schools in the 2011-2012 school year. In this special edition of the classic Betty Crocker Cookbook, Betty Crocker teams up with BTFE to offer fun and delicious ways to earn money for your school. It includes the entire 11th edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook, with 1,500 recipes and 1,100 photos, plus a specially designed bonus section of scrumptious baked treats—such as Brownie Pops, Yogurt-Bran Muffins, and Baseball Game Cupcakes—many of which are ideal for making with kids. Each new recipe indicates the Box Tops products used and number of coupons earned. The book also highlights the best products for collecting Box Tops any time you cook, and even comes with 10 Box Top coupons.
You have selected a product that is available for purchase only by a customer with an Educational Institution account. If you have an Educational Institution account, please sign out and sign back in using an Educational Institution account email address and password.
For inquiries concerning bulk purchases for corporate use, sales incentives, or nonprofit sales, please email our Special Sales department at TradeSales@hmhco.com.