Preparation you can trust
Steck-Vaughn Preparación para la Prueba de GED® 2014 is certified to provide the best content for ensuring test readiness amongst GED® candidates.
Put Your Learners on the Fastest Track to Success
This series makes the respected Steck-Vaughn Test Preparation for the 2014 GED® Test materials accessible to Spanish-speakers. Presented entirely in Spanish, the series provides exactly the same organization and features as the English language version. It provides a complete suite of skills, instruction, practice, and assessment for all four content areas.
Razonamiento a Traves de las Artes del Lenguaje
Students will learn about various topics within Reading Comprehension; Argument Analysis and Text Comparison; Extended Response; and Editing units.
Units of study include Number Sense and Operations; Data Measurement/Analysis; Algebra, Functions, and Patterns; and Geometry.
Life Science, Physical Science, and Earth and Space Science units are covered.
Social Studies units include Geography and the World, United States History, Civics and Government, and Economics.
The GED® Spanish Language Student Edition Features
- Two-page micro-lessons provide focused and efficient instruction.
- Lessons follow a standard Learn–Practice–Apply instructional sequence where content builds across lessons to support the introduction of more complex topics.
- Each unit is made up of a series of lessons that culminates with a comprehensive review that serves as a posttest.
- Callouts, learning strategies, test-taking tips, and guided practice items aid learners in the development of close reading and strategic thinking skills.
- Each item in every lesson ties to a Depth of Knowledge level and can be referenced in the answer key located in the back of each book.
- Special care was given to assure that practices balance to the Depth of Knowledge levels on the actual GED® subject-specific tests.
- GED® Student Workbooks support the four content areas covered on the exam and provide additional practice. Spanish-speaking learners that need repetition will take comfort in the similar lesson structure based on the Review-Refine-Master learning sequence.
Learn about our Steck-Vaughn Test Preparation for the 2014 GED® Test, English Edition.
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from the American Council on Education.