In the CliffsComplete guides, the play's complete
text and a glossary appear side-by-side with coordinating numbered lines to help you understand unusual words and phrasing. You'll also find all the commentary and resources of a standard CliffsNotes for Literature.
CliffsComplete Twelfth Night involves several separate groups of characters whose stories are flawlessly woven together to produce one of Shakespeare's lightest, most popular, and most musical comedies — full of intricate plots and subplots and witty banter that only Shakespeare could write.
Discover what happens to these memorable characters, who ends up with whom — and save valuable studying time — all at once. Enhance your reading of Twelfth Night with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each act
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, William Shakespeare
- A look at the historical context and structure of the play
- Discussions on the plays symbols and themes
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion topics (essay questions), activity ideas
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!