In the CliffsComplete guides, the novel's complete
text and a glossary appear side-by-side with coordinating numbered lines to help you understand unusual words and phrasing. You'll also find all the commentary and resources of a standard CliffsNotes for Literature.
CliffsComplete Hamlet covers details of the most widely produced and critiqued Shakespearean play. Written in poignant language, Hamlet contains all the elements necessary for a good tragedy, including a brave and daring hero who suffers a fatal flaw.
Discover what happens to the complicated cast of characters — and save valuable studying time — all at once. Enhance your reading of Hamlet with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each chapter
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, William Shakespeare
- A look at Early Modern England historical, intellectual, religious, and social context
- Insight into the play's classical elements and language
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion guide, and activity ideas
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Web sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!