The CliffsNotes study guide on Coehlo's The Alchemist supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read The Alchemist.
Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement your reading to be sure you get all you can from Coehlo's The Alchemist. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Coehlo's The Alchemist, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS BOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of the author
• An Introduction to The Alchemist
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end the document
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of The Alchemist with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at www.cliffsnotes.com
ISBN-13/ EAN: 9780544179400
Publication Date: 10/12/2010
Carton Quantity: 9999