The CliffsNotes study guide on Emerson's Essays supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, critical commentaries, and expanded glossaries all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read Essays.
Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement your reading to be sure you get all you can from Emerson's Essays. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more.
For further information on Emerson's Essays, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS BOOK
- Learn about the Life and Background of the author
- Hear an Introduction to Essays
- Explore themes and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
- Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
- Acquire an understanding of Essays with Critical Essays
- Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at www.cliffsnotes.com