In the CliffsComplete guides, the novel's complete text and a glossary appear side-by-side with coordinating numbered lines to help you understand unusual words and phrasing. You'll also find all the commentary and resources of a standard CliffsNotes for Literature.
CliffsComplete Othello makes you familiar with one of the most staged of all of Shakespeare's plays. Othello is a tale of love and betrayal, secrets, passion, and intrigue. Psychology and wit pit strength and virtue against jealousy and evil agendas. The results leave no winners, only tragedy in the lives of the jealous Moor, Othello, and his wife, Desdemona.
Enhance your reading of Othello and save valuable studying time — all at once — with CliffsComplete Othello. Additional features include:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each scene
- Bibliography and historical background on the playwright, William Shakespeare
- A look at the historical context and structure of the play
- Discussions on the play's symbols and themes
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion topics (essay questions), activity ideas
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!
ISBN-13/ EAN: 9780764585739
Publication Date: 05/05/2000
Carton Quantity: 40