In the CliffsComplete guides, the novel's complete
text and a glossary appear side-by-side with coordinating numbered lines to help you understand unusual words and phrasing. You'll also find all the commentary and resources of a standard CliffsNotes for Literature.
CliffsComplete Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is revered as both a work of childhood whimsy and nonsense and as a satirical examination of the nature of language, Victorian morality, and the English legal system.
Embark on your own adventure through magical worlds and social commentary — and save yourself valuable studying time — all at once. Enhance your reading of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each chapter
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, Lewis Carroll
- A look at the historical context and structure of the novel
- Discussions on the novel’s symbols and themes
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion topics (essay questions), activity ideas
- A ResourceCenter full of books, articles, films, and Internet sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!