CliffsAP study guides help you gain an edge on Advanced Placement* exams. Review exercises, realistic practice exams, and effective test-taking strategies are the key to calmer nerves and higher AP* scores.
CliffsAP Spanish Language is for students who are enrolled in AP Spanish or who are preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination in Spanish to earn college credit and/or placement into advanced coursework at the college level. Inside, you’ll find test-taking strategies, a clear explanation of the exam format, a look at how exams are graded, and more:
- A topic-by-topic look at what’s on the exam
- A diagnostic test (CD included so you’ll actually hear the dialogue you’ll be tested on)
- Three full-length practice tests
- Answers to frequently asked questions about the exam
Sample questions (and answers!) and practice tests reinforce what you’ve learned in areas such as understanding oral Spanish, using your Spanish vocabulary, diagramming the language’s structure, and comprehending written material. CliffsAP Spanish Language also includes information on the following:
- The gender of nouns
- Verbal tenses
- Regional idiomatic expressions
- Verb usage and conjugation
- Spelling and punctuation rules
- Speaking Spanish in specific situations
This comprehensive guide offers a thorough review of key concepts and detailed answer explanations. It’s all you need to do your best — and get the college credits you deserve.
*Advanced Placement Program and AP are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.