In order to view data on Next Generation Dashboards, the following conditions have to be met:
- The teacher’s account must be active in SAM.
- The server needs to be registered with SAM Connect.
- All the schools in the database need to be matched in SAM Connect.
- The server must be actively checking in with SAM Connect.
- The READ 180 Next Generation program suite must be installed on the SAM Server with latest updates for all components.
- The server must have READ 180 Next Generation licenses and have students enrolled into at least one Next Generation application.
- The students must be assigned to a class that has READ 180 Next Generation checked in the Manage Applications portion of the class’s SAM profile.
- There cannot be duplicate authorized users in SAM Connect registered to a server that is inactive or that has different profile information than the original.
- There can be no clones of the active server in SAM Connect.
Please note that the Dashboards show a weekly overview and does not represent students’ real-time data. Use the READ 180 Next Generation reports in SAM for up-to-date student performance data.
Note: If all of these conditions are met, then the teachers and administrators should have access to READ 180 Next Generation Dashboards by going to https://samconnect.scholastic.com/auth/zip/DASH.html and using their existing SAM usernames and passwords.