The Conners 3 is the result of five years of extensive product development and research. Building on the key elements of its predecessor, the Conners 3 offers a thorough assessment of ADHD. Based on a multi-informant approach, each parent, teacher, and self-report form is available in full-length and short versions. Parent and self-report options are also available in Spanish.
The full-length form can be used as part of the diagnostic process through direct links to the DSM-IV-TR. The parent form includes 110 items, the teacher form includes 115 items, and the self-report form includes 99 items. These full-length forms are excellent for identifying the specific needs of each youth as well as areas that require attention and focus.
New features include:
- Positive impression, negative impression, and inconsistency index validity scales
- Assessment of executive functioning on parent and teacher forms
- Two new scales for measuring oppositional defiant disorder and conduct disorder
- Severe conduct critical items to identify children who need immediate attention
- Added screener items for both anxiety and depression
- Impairment questions to measure how problems are impacting a child's life at home, school, and with friends
Short forms, consisting of 43 items on the parent form, 39 on the teacher form, and 39 on the self-report form, are excellent tool for screening large groups of students and monitoring the success of treatment programs over long periods of time.
A refreshed 10-item ADHD Index (Conners 3AI) includes items selected proven to be the best items in differentiating between youth with ADHD from those without a clinical diagnosis.
Conners 3 Global Index
The Global Index (Conners 3GI) is a fast and effective measure of general psychopathology including the 10 best predictive items from the CRS-R parent and teacher rating scales.
Conners 3, and the Conners 3 logo, are trademarks of Multi-Health Systems Inc. All Rights reserved.